Thankfully, the kitchen needs nothing more than granite, back splash, paint job and lighting.
And lighting does it need.
With our dark cherry cabinets, it's well, it's dark. The plan is to install pot lights-instant solution to cave like dwelling-and update the fan.
Well hello fan update, where've you been hiding? You're so sleek and retro modern. I like you, ball ceiling fan.
With all those pot lights, we wouldn't be relying on the fan as the only method of illumination, so this silver sleek fella would be a nice option. This guy's totally customizable, as many of their products are. You could choose all silver, like i would, or other blade colors to match your space. Light or without light options, too.
Ooh, this sphere pendant is pretty and perfect for above the sink. Actually it's a fabulous counterpart to the ball fan, don't you think? Great, now i'll never get this combo out of my head!
Look at this raindrop light!
It's like a tiny tear.
Like those i'd shed if someone else won this gorgeousness.
Thankfully, even if i don't get picked (why, Barn Light Electric, why??) the prices aren't so outrageous that you couldn't afford to beautify your space with some of these anyway. But let's keep the fantasy alive while we still can.
Who's gonna join me?
- Look around online at Barn Light Electric and pick lights you’d love to own
- Feature your lighting picks on your personal blog, and link to the lights if you can!
- Copy/Paste these rules at the bottom of your blog article
- Once your personal post is up, you must email your blog link to: email@example.com to be qualified to win – the contest ends July 2nd, 2012
- Don’t have a blog? Find out how you can enter by visiting our website or read these Official Rules
For those that do not have a blog but want to enter, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- First & Last Name
- Mailing Address
- City,State, Zip
- Valid Email Address