Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Get your Gatsby on!

How did i NOT know about this?!? Thank goodness i read Jo's blog so i can add the Jazz Age Lawn Party to my bucket list!  Antique cars!  Flappers!  Bobbed hair!  The Charleston!  Wah wahs! 


Michael Arenella & His Dreamland Orchestra


Doesn't this look like so much fun!



Unrelatedly, and belatedly, i have to thank Erin at House of Turquoise for featuring my living room as part of a mega readers rooms collection a few Fridays back.  And yesterday i found out i won a CSN giveaway at  
Russet Street Reno, which may mean good news for you, friends, come October!  Hint: my birthday month!

Images from nypost.com

5 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

you go girl!!!

Lindy said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Love you living room I caught at House of Turquoise!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Ah... everyone's talking about this... wish I'd lived in NY so badly! :(
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm having a very cute giveaway, come and check it out! ;)

Truthful Mommy said...

This looks awesome. LIke a total blast!Happy Wednesday!
Also, wanted to let you know I just posted the 1st of my month long BE a BETTER ME Challenge! Hope you can stop over and check it out! We also deserve to be a priority on pour own to do list!
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/2010/09/be-better-me-you-challenge-day-1out.html

Unknown said...

Aw, that Jazzy party looks SO AWESOME!!! I hadn't heard about it either. :( Congrats on winning....isn't that just the best???