Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lucky number 7

It's 11 am-the paper's been read, the coffee's been drank (drunk? i never get that right) so it's time to announce the winner of the Freschetta pizza and cutting board.


Lucky number 7-Lisa said... I keep seeing these commercials on tv and I really want to try one. That's my kind of pizza!


Congrats to you, my friend!  I'll be emailing you for your address and having the boyfriend ship it out this week!

Thank you Freschetta for providing the giveaway goodies, too!

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Congrats to Lisa! I have my $2 coupon so I will try one also! hugs, Linda

Anne said...

Congratulations, Lisa!!!

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Thanks!

Kara said...

This is annoying...I wanted to comment on your squirrel post, which I can still see in google reader, but it's not on your blogger site. Dang blogger!!! Some of my stuff disappeared too...I wonder if it'll re-appear!

Anyways, for the squirrel story : it cracked me up. Kodi chases away all of our squirrels, so we no longer have that problem. All we have to do if we see one is make a noise...like if you're making a 'sqt' noise at a cat or something, and he goes running out his doggie door to find and chase the squirrel. I don't really know how we trained him to do it, but he can be in the middle of anything, and if you make that sound, he stops and runs outside like a bat outta hell trying to 'kill the squirrel'. He caught one when he was a pup (we found it dead in our back yard), but they jump higher than him, so we haven't had any squirrel deaths in our new home. They do yell back at him sometimes too though!! Good luck with the soap...if that doesn't work, maybe I could lend you Kodi for a week! Haha!

M. Karen said...

Irish Spring DOES work, we used it last year. It does not deter the birds though. I use it around my ground feeder so the squirrels won't get the seed.