Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bookends for a bookworm

I love to read. I mean i love love love love love to read. I love to read for free. I don't actually own many books, since i get them all from the library. I feel like I am getting away with something when i waltz out of there with piles of magazines, decor guides, vacation planning materials, and fiction books that i didn't pay for. I half expect the alarms to go off and doors to automatically lock to prevent my escape. I admit, it makes me giddy that i got something over on them, like it's illegal.

For the books deamed worthy of being in my collection, here are some lovelies to keep them snug.

Ok, these aren't even "me" but i had to include them for you guys. they'll fit right in once they're painted heirloom white! ha.

Now you're talkin....love the idea of combining for convenience! Can't you just see someone snuggled in a reading nook with a glass of vino?


Sigh. I am a sucker for fake books as decor. i don't actually have any, but i love them...i've seen tables and lamps that look like oversized books. well, wait, i do have my 25 cent find.





This is a fantabulous way to do it. love this. covet this.


Do you partake in the library? Do you have a huge book collection? Do you kindle or the like?

all images from justbookends.com except last one, from KleinReid

3 comments:

Reunion Committee said...

Love to read, love to own books and I will never own a Kindle lol. EVER!
oh and I love the library also.
I do love the birds on a branch!
HomeGoods has great bookends also AND cheap!
~Tana

The Single Nester said...

I love to read too and just renewed my library card after 20 years.

C'est La Vie said...

oh i love this post! i've been obsessing over bookends for awhile...