Thus far, in 2011, we have:
1. Painted the master bedroom and brought it to its final phase of looking good-ness. Pictures to come.
2. Swapped out the saggy bed in the guest room for one that you can plop down on without practically hitting the floor. For free.
3. Framed the walls and installed the plumbing for the basement half bath.
4. Ordered a new fridge, which should be in next weekend. SO excited for this-our fridge (that came with the house) is old and skeeves me out. Pictures to come.
5. S registered me for my very own URL...should i choose to buy it. Revamping the blog is one of my goals for the year, so this was a nice gesture. A real blog should look more professional, so photo editing, time consuming task that it will be, may be in my future.
Yep, i'm feeling rather productive these past few days. What about you? Get the ball rolling on those resolutions yet?