We're going to do Friday thoughts today-I've had a lucky week and there's things that need to be said and Friday is sort of up in the air.
2. My sickness is back, darn it all! I don't want to visit with my dad and his compromised immune system if i am sickly.
3. Quadruple score-a surprise package from my sweet friend Linda, a win from Chelsea, a win from Brittany, and a win from Stephenie Lynn. Feature posts to follow.
4. Speaking of feature posts...Laura and Andrea from Ever After Blueprint asked me to be a part of their Front Door series. Please pay their gorgeous blog a visit.
5. I have rediscovered the forgotten joys of honey roasted sesame sticks.
6. Hey big money-JC Penney and Pier 1 coupons for $10 off a $10 purchase? It's like stealing!
7. A trip to Ocean City Maryland is in the immediate future...any recommendations of places to eat or other must sees?
8. The sticker giveaway ends tonight! I wish it could have ran for longer, but jury duty (or the possibility of that) is mucking up the timeline and there are rules i must adhere to involving the giveaway.
9. So enter it, for goodness sakes! It ends tonight at 11pm eastern. Good=your chances of winning.