And now....Friday Thoughts.
1. We are having an ice cream social this afternoon at my office. And then we are closing early. Have i mentioned how much i love my agency?
2. Because apparently one can never have enough ice cream, the boyfriend and i are going to New Jersey's ice cream festival. He hopes to enter the adult ice cream eating contest. Note to self. Charge battery. Bring Camera. This we must document. Maybe even enlarge for the basement.
3. This weather is faaabulous! It is momentarily not humid, nor feel-it-on-your-skin disgusting. Windows were open last night. In July. Unheard of.
4. I desperately need a haircut. My lady up and quit a month ago, which i only found out when i went for my appointment. Nice. Not only that, the shop was closed for a "princess party" which they neglected to tell me. Explains why little girls in tiaras looked at me like an intruder when i started banging on the door. In all honesty, i was giving them dagger eyes for being up at 10 am on a Saturday when the place is usually quiet. Let's just say they went home pretty, and i most certainly did not.
5. On the dad front...it's been a fricking roller coaster. I'm not gonna lie, as of Wednesday that was it, all options explored. Then yesterday...how can another hospital magically come up with 2 more chemos that the cancer center never mentioned in 4 months of care? This isn't a used car, for god's sake. You shouldn't have to shop around for the best price, or see what another dealership has to offer. This is someone's life. Because at what point do you stop looking? At what point are you supposed to feel confident in the care that you are getting?
6. Netflix, i take back that i boasted about you in a previous post. I do not appreciate your rate hike one bit, nor the removal of instant movies unless i pay extra. I even called you my best friend! Best friends don't do that to each other. You should be ashamed.
7. My wonderful aunt and uncle and cousin are in from Florida. Very excited to be spending time with them this weekend. We will be about 8 people (and 1 dog) crammed into one little condo, but we'll make it work. I hope.
8. It's starting! The back to school ads are out, harvest decor is on display. I, for one, am
9. Does it not feel like a Friday to anybody else? I love this, it's way better than feeling like a Friday midweek and realize there's still more days to go.
What are your thoughts this Friday? Anything you're looking forward to this weekend? Anything you need to vent?