Things that are happening on this wonderful Friday at the cape on the corner:
1. This afternoon I am guest posting on House of Hepworth's while they are on a month long road trip. I am jealous of the trip, not the road. Me in a car for a long time would not go well.
2. Spacklers are in the hizouse! Spackling the basement. The actual basement. I must post about this...it's glorious. And time consuming, which is why there's been like 3 posts relating to this space in over a year.
3. Spacklers cost a lot of money, especially for people who usually do everything themselves. We have not hired out for anything on this house except for the cinderblock for the garage. But these spacklers are going to be done in 2 days which would have taken the boyfriend...yeah, you know, let's not even go there. Happy thoughts.
4. I am done work in 3 hours. I love my agency.
5. Somewhere, there will be fireworks this weekend. I don't care where we see them, but we're seeing them.
6. Also, there will be grilling.
7. I am rocking a summer scarf. I think i'm pulling it off. Don't tell me if i'm not. It was only 4.99, thank you boscovs.
8. I have discovered Christina Perri, and have been listening to that voice for 3 days straight. Thank you swagbucks.
9. My ipod has the second and third Hunger Games on it. I am prepared for the long weekend.
What's happening in your world today? Happy 4th, everyone!