1. We had a lovely weekend in the Poconos with my dad, stepmom, and S, who was on fiy-ah with one liners that were cracking us up. Throw in a cozy restaurant, some bootlegged movies, and a winery tour and tasting. Yes, that'll do donkey, that'll do.
2. My cat's been like surgically attached to my lap, which i love. I thought she'd be all rude and independent like the other times we come home after time away, but not this time. Full of love she is.
3. We're getting out of work a few hours early today, and then it's not time to come back til Monday! Thank you, Executive Director!
4. I entered a giveaway at Room Remix at the last minute, and i WON! A year subscription to Better Homes and Gardens, an iphone app (for a phone i don't have) and a $25 gift card to my mecca, Homegoods!
5. I finally ordered a new bathroom light fixture to replace the "backstage broadway" style fixture that's been a thorn in my side the last 3 years. Can't wait to be done with that thing! Plus i saved mega bucks b/c this was from CSN with a giftcode. Boo to the yah!
6. A sixth! How extra positive! Amazon is having great limited time only deals-the cd i went on there to purchase was $3 less yesterday from 5-7pm, so i purchased it then. Using my $25 Amazon e-certificates redeemed from Swagbucks, i got 3 cds for $1.44. I'm quite happy.
Also making me happy is this image from Friends. I have to say this never gets old. Who's picturing the accompanying shimmy shake that Monica does? Me, me!
both images we heart it
Link up your posts or tell me in comments-what's made your week this week? And a big thank you to those of you that have been participating, i really appreciate it! You guys rock! Happy Thanksgiving!