Anybody watch Monday's Glee? I can't look at this without wanting to chant "tots."
I am not so much bursting with an abundance of positives this week, or things to be thankful for. They are downright boring, this batch, and in fact i had to scrape for 5 things to come up with. I didn't have a bad week, or nothing hideous happened, it just was rather blah and anxiety filled for me.
1. On Sunday i met my mom, stepdad, and brother for lunch. It was yummy, we had a nice time, and i was glad to see them. The end.
2. Monday was a really long day-i left my house at 6am, and at 6pm, i returned. The positive? I took a relaxing train ride to my destination and didn't have to drive the 4 hours total. The negative (you know, if one was focusing on that) -my ticket was stuck in the machine which i had to jam my hand up and into to retrieve it. Then someone had to help me (positive) b/c i couldn't pry it out with my little nubby hands. I almost missed the train home-literally ran there- and would have had to wait an hour for the next one. I did miss the connecting train, and had to wait 20 minutes. But it was an express (positive) so i got home quicker. And home is good.
3. I am going to a conference today merely for the delicious food. I hope it's as yummy as i remember it from last year.
4. Um, hopefully i will be expanding my outreach program? Depends on the interest of the audience, but fingers crossed.
5. It's almost the weekend, and we have fun things planned. Family. Mountains. Wine. Good restaurant. Boggle. Maybe these will be my 5 for next week, but let's hope this'll just be rolled into one.
Please tell me you had some serious fun this week! Post your link in the comments if you've got one, my pretties.